ACHIEVING ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE IN A CHRISTIAN, MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT!
St. John Vianney Catholic School provides the finest experiences and opportunities for children, who are our treasures and our future. We invite you to join our school family, where your children can develop academically, spiritually, and socially.
The purpose of St. John Vianney Catholic School is to be a faith-filled community that assists families in raising Christian students who, guided by the Holy Spirit, make a difference in our world as caring and educated people with the knowledge and strength to make responsible decisions.
About St. John Vianney
Founded in 1948 and located in Flint, Michigan, St. John Vianney Catholic School is the parish school of St. John Vianney Parish, Catholic Diocese of Lansing. Our sports teams are known as the Vikings, and our school colors are red and white.
- Christ-centered and child-oriented
- Recognized for quality education since 1948
- Earned the highest level of accreditation from the Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools
- Member of the National Catholic Educational Association
- Official Michigan Green School
- State certified and experienced professional staff, many with advanced degrees
- Licensed childcare staff, offering a year-round program
- Teachers who challenge, support, encourage, motivate, and nurture children
- Standardized test scores higher than diocesan averages
- Symphonic band rated Superior in district and state band festivals
- Annual Science Fair with strong participation and winners in the Flint Regional Science Fair
Find the latest St. John Vianney news on the news page, and check the events page for what's coming up. All kinds of information for parents and students can be found on the information page. There are home pages and more for all grades and teachers on our classes page, and information about sports and the chess club is available on our extracurricular activities page. Learn how you can participate in the SJV community on our Get Involved! page. Secure online donations to our school can be made on our donations page.
If you're considering sending your student to SJV, please be sure to visit the admissions page.