We will finish studying chapter 2. This week students will do the following:
- Make a symbol of prayer. These will be on display at the SJV Academic Fair in March.
- Understand sacrifices and promises as they relate to living our faith.
- Discover that the Mass makes present the one sacrifice of Christ for our salvation.
- Learnt hat because of his faith, Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son Isaac to God.
Students will receive an extra credit opportunity on Wednesday, Oct. 3. This will be due on Monday, Oct. 15. Please see the religion homepage for additional information.
- Service hours are DUE: Monday, Oct. 22.
- The 1-paragraph paper on the virtue of the month (diligence) is DUE: October 25. This may be handwritten or typed.